Marriage Postponed

Do any of you know who Daniel Gibson is? How about Keyshia Cole? Well.. the two of them are engaged and have had to postpone their marriage. I heard about it on the radio this morning but here is a link if you would like to see who this couple is. CLICK HERE

Daniel Gibson plays NBA for the Cleveland Cavaliers and Keisha Cole is a Hip-hop and R&B singer.

The two had a kid, , who was born on March 2, 2010. They were planning to get married but have postponed it. I am guessing it is because Daniel is in the playoffs at the moment. According to the link above though the wedding is off completely. I think I am going to go with the radio and just say that the wedding is just being postponed. Both the web page and the radio are saying that they are staying together though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment