With help from my friend this is the list we came up with!!
10 Robert Pattinson - He played in many movies, including Harry Potter and the main character in Twilight and New Moon.
9 Ashton Kutcher - He has played in many movies including The Butterfly Effect, Guess Who, and he also is on of the stars off of that 70's Show.
8 Channing Tatum - He has modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch and American Eagle.
7 Mr. Hottie (megan's pick)- I do not have a photo of this one and I also do not have a description I can write about him either. His identity must be unknown. You do know him though I am sure, if you go to the same school as me.
6 Matt Damon - He played in the Departed and Bourne Identity.
5 Leonardo Dicaprio - He is also an actor and has played in a lot of movies. One really popular movie he was in was Titanic, but other movies are Shutter Island and the Departed.
4 Taylor Lautner - He has also been in many movie. He is also one of the main stars in Twilight and New Moon. Other movies he has played in though are Valentine's Day and Cheaper by the Dozen 2.
3 Shia Labeouf - He is the main star in the Transformer movies and has also played as the main character in Disturbia, Holes, and Eagle Eye.
2 Enrique Iglesias - He is a singer and he can sing in Spanish and English. He has appeared in many episodes of shows such as Scrubs and Smallville.
1 Matthew McConaughey - He has played the main character in a lot of movies. These movies include We are Marshal, Fool's Gold, Ghost of Girlfriend's Past, and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. There is a lot more, but these are what I think are his most popular.
Not only is he hot though, but his voice is also! He is definitely number one!

If you disagree or are a guy and have a problem leave now. I don't care. Thanks =]
And thank you Megan for helping me out with the list =]
0 comments:
Post a Comment