Oil Spill in the Gulf 2010

What I want to know is how long will it take for them to clean up all the oil that has now reached the land and is taken up quite a bit of space in the ocean. Are they going to be able to stop the spill soon? Are they working on cleaning up the oil at all right now or just waiting until they can for sure put a stop to the leak and then clean up the mess?



To answer my question about the clean up I found online on al.com that the oil spill has already started to be cleaned up some what. They had to go get a fire boom to get rid of the oil. They still have not plugged up where the leak or spill has came from and they do not know when it is that it will stop for sure. They have slowed it down by quite a bit but have not come to an actual solution that is going to completely stop it yet.

I could not find an answer of about how long this will take, but they really do not know anyways. Also, I do not know if the oil that has reached the land has been cleaned up or even attempted to be cleaned and I could not find out anything on that, except there are a few beaches that are being closed down because of it. One of the beaches is in L.A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment