PICTURE!


Who is this in this photo? Well her name is Siobhan Magnus. I told you guys the other day that I would tell you who got voted off of American Idol. Well it just happens that I have to post another blog today with a picture about the picture.

This photo is not the one I first saw that I wanted to use. That photo did not work. The actual photo is on American Idols link. Go to the previous blog from a couple days ago to get that.

There were a few complaints that I saw on a site where they were saying she should not have been voted off and that it should of been Crystal. I highly disagree with that. I think this choice of Siobhan being voted off was correct. These comments I saw also said that there was some sort of mistake and that she was the only reason why they watched the show.

Well I don't think Siobhan was as good as Crystal. Crystal has always been better and people need to not say they made mistakes. Siobhan was kind of good, but I feel that Crystal was a lot better and the others too of course.

1 comments:

Post a Comment