For this video I would like to say that one day everything will probably be ran by the internet. Instead of like 1 in 8 couples meant online it will be that is how many got married online. That is right. We will one day be able to watch a wedding from the internet.
And I think it is crazy how we find out about news. And there is quite a bit of things on the internet that people can post that is not even true. But we all believe it just because it is on the internet and someone said it.
We can now post from where ever when ever we want because everything has gone mobile and if we don't have a mobile device to get on there is always wi-fi or even shared computers in just about every restaurant or store we go to now-a-days.
I say that social networking has gotten a little out of hand. I think it is great to get on chat with family and friends that are far away and that maybe don't have the time to talk on the phone while you have the time, so you just message them and wait a few hours or a couple days for them to respond. But the internet has changed everything completely. Way back, when I was just beginning to walk you had to ask the girl or guy out in person.. There was no hiding your shyness and asking over a message on the internet or in a instant message over the internet.
The internet has changed everything so much and I think it is turning out to be bad.

0 comments:
Post a Comment