Celebrity Gossip

If you want to hear what went on with the celebrities from 2004 until about 2006 and 2007 then click on the link below.

Celebrity Gossip

This blog is actually really different from any others I have ever seen before. It would of been nice if they kept up with updated it until now, but they died in about 2007. If you went to the link above you would know what I meant about how this article is different from others and you can't just glance at it once and notice. I didn't. It took me a few minutes.

I really like this blog. It has more than just Celebrity gossip news on it. If you finally noticed at the top it has links to other pages that are still the same persons blog but she has different topics. She has a whole separate blog page of movie review and another of photos. I really enjoy this.

Each layout on each page is different in some way. I really like her layout on the photos page and the celebrity page. Everything she written is very well written and when she did write she went into great detail and I like reading some things and finding out what happened just a few years ago. It was interesting and especially hearing about things that I heard about back then but had forgotten over the year.

So check out this blog. The link is at the top. Maybe you will find something interesting on it yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment