Since it is coming to the end of this show and I enjoy to watch it (even know I haven't got to much this year) I at least stay caught up on it to know what it going on. Last night they voted off another person and are now left with the top four.
The four that remain is Casey James, Crystal Bowersox, Michael Lynche, and Lee DeWyze. That leaves Aaron Kelly as the one who got voted off. Down below is a picture of him. Every thought that is was going to be Casey James to be eliminated off of American Idol, according to CNM News Network.

He sang his last song for the show and gave his last performance by singing the Sinatra song he sang the night before that. They all had to dress in Sinatra attire and sing his songs since it was Sinatra week. Crystal Bowersox is the only girl that was left so that also gave her the centerpiece of the song. They started with singing "The Lady is a Tramp."
To read more click here this >>
=]
0 comments:
Post a Comment