American Idol pt. 3

First off I am going to tell you about the top 12 after they stopped with the spliting of one boy being voted off and one girl. They started out with a total of 24 people. There were 12 boys and 12 girls and when they got to 6 of each they put them together.

The top 12 people were Aaron Kelly, Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Crystal Bowersox, Didi Benami, Katie Stevens, Lacey Brown, Lee DeWyze, Micheal Lynche, Paige Miles, Siobhan Magnus, and Tim Urban. There are only 6 left now though. That is just who made it far enough to be kind of well-known.

I really like Katie Stevens and Crystal Bowersox and I really think Crystal Bowersox has a great chance at winning and so does a lot of others. Crystal is from my state, Ohio. Katie is already knocked out, which upsets me, but she was really good and I did enjoy hearing her sing.

The top six contestants (which are the ones left as of right now) are Lee Dewyze, Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Crystal Bowersox, Siobhan Magnus, and Mike Lynche. The top five will be after tonight and I will try to update this as soon as I can to tell you who was voted off after tonights vote.

How did last night go with there six performers? Who sung what? How did they do with it? Was there anything else worth mentioning? Yes!

Lee Dewyze sung "You're still the one" and used his guitar also. For him it worked and he did well. Mike Lynche "It only hurts when I'm Breathing." He pulled it off. I just think they all have done wonderful, but for more... Casey James sang "Don't" and he got it but was not as good as the others. Crystal Bowersox sang "No One Needs to Know Right Now" and of course I loved her performance. (lol) It wasn't her best, but I still loved it. Aaron Kelly "You've got a way" and Siobhan Magnus sang "Any man of mine," which were both pretty good.

Like I said before I will try to get back on here as soon as I can, either tonight or tomorrow to put on last blog about who got voted off and what I think of it also.

To read more about American Idol visit their page. CLICK HERE It has everything that you will want to know. Another site I found is this <<< =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment