American Idol 2010 pt. 1

This will be boring at first, but trust me and stick with it and it will become less boring. I just have to explain what this show is for all those who do not know.

I know I have talked about American Idol before, but this time it is going to be a little bit more different. Rather than I just talk about the judges and who runs the show I am going to talk about the actual show, but there will not be so much to be revealed just yet =]

First off we will talk about the basics of the show. I know this part is going to be boring and not many of you will be that interested, but for all of you who do not know what American Idol is here you go.

American Idol is a show that is held yearly. Starting off is auditions in the summer time and then they show it in the fall everyone who auditioned, well their favorites anyways and then everyone who made it to Hollywood. I am thinking for all you who do not know what American Idol is you are probably wondering what are they auditioning for.

Well I definitely have that answer. Many people (who think they got talent in singing) come in to audition by singing in front of American Idols four judges. They need to get approval of their singing from the judges, but not all judges have to actually like that person. The judges and the rest of the American Idol crew travel from state to state trying to find some people who can sing.

Some of these people think they can but they audition and find out differently. In my opinion and I am sure others agree also that when someone is on television trying to sing and think they can it is really hysterical. If you seen the show you would know what I mean.

There are really good singers though also. Some that are just absolutely amazing and that is why I love the show. I love music! Even know I know I can not sing or play any instrument this show interest me. It is one those things I am going to suggest to you people to watch. The show is on Tuesdays at 8/7c. and on Wednesdays at 9/8c.

Continue reading this blog and I promise not to talk about what the show is. I will actually get into detail about what has happened so far this year in the show. There are many great stories, but you have to keep reading to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment