Rant Review

I know that the Rant has been out for a while and is pretty much one of the older phones and no one probably cares for it any more. I also bet for all you that have had it though think that it has a lot of problems with it and screws up all the time. Well... you are all wrong, just so you know.

I love the Rant. I have the purple one and it is so awesome. I have never had any trouble with it at all. Never does it freeze on me, turn off by itself when the battery is not even close to being dead or neither does it die on me just after a few hours. These are the many complaints I hear about it from other people, that had only had the phone for about a month, maybe 2 or 3. I have had my phone for over a year and have had none of these problems. I also heard about complaints that the phone vibrates when there is no text or call.

I think it is just a matter of taking care of your phone. My parent complain about their phone dying (who hardly ever use it at that). Their phone almost dies every time they come home from work... which means it is off the charger for about 9 hours or so. The reason that their phone probably does this is because they plug it in anytime there is a charger around (like when they first got it) even know there was no need. My phone last all day still and I text constantly all day everyday. It use to last a full day and through out the night plus some, but batteries do have to die at some point. But that is still better then my parents Rants. I only charge my phone when it is about to die or after it already dies. That is one secret to taking care of your phone.

As for the dying when it still has plenty of battery and vibrating when you have nothing I have no clue what is going on there. I have never had that problem. But I can say I have only dropped my phone about 3 times, only once on a hard concrete surface, so maybe if you just not drop it, it will not mess up as much and be great all together.
For more about this phone, it has a QWERTY keyboard and slides open to that. It has the basic number and other keys on the front of it. I also like the MP3 it has in it and depending on the plan you get with the phone you can send pictures and receive. It also has a camera that takes really good photos. Samsung makes the Rant and you can get it through Sprint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment