Justin Beiber

Who cares about Justin Bieber? Well I don't but lets just talk about him anyways. There is nothing better to do. Who else am I suppose to talk about?

Well, how many of you think he it hot, cute or whatever? I am nineteen and I am sorry but I am not going to talk about how cute some 16 year old boy is and how one day I will marry him and be with him. That is not cool. But for all of you who are younger have fun dreaming!He writes song and sings them. He is an R&B and Pop singer.They are really good, some, but the first time I heard his song, before I knew who it was I thought it was a girl singing. I do not want any of you to hate me for saying this or go off. It is the truth. He does sound like a girl. Get over it!!

He has done some music with Usher. He has had three of his songs in the top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100. One of his songs that reached Canada's top 12 is One Time and that is one of his songs that I actually enjoyed. Baby is another one of his that I liked, but I still think he sounds like a chick.

Justin Bieber got his start by putting his videos on youtube.

Some other things about Justin Bieber is that he has met Obama twice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment