Health Care Reform

What is good about this bill they have been trying to pass for so long? Well I can say that if you are a person without health insurance you will no longer be declined for it ever again. Over 30 million Americans are without health insurance and will soon be able to get it. Doesn't that sound like a brilliant plan? Parents will be able to keep health insurance for their kids until they are 26, which isn't really a change that I know of. This bill will also give medicare to the people who are just less fortunate. What could be wrong with this plan?

Well for one this bill is going to cost $1.2 trillion which will make our nation go into to debt way more. There are many out there that still do not know what this bill is all about. I will admit I am a little lost myself, but I think I understand it for the most part. A big thing, well too me I think it is big is that I think there will be some out there that don't want this and don't want to pay for health insurance, but they are without it now and going to have to have it anyways and will be fined. Are they actually going to pay this fine for the health insurance and deal with it or are they going to blow it off?

This is not the brightest idea to do for America, but I think it might get us somewhere. I already have health insurance and am covered well. I don't have to worry about much and that is probably why I am not worried about this bill much and don't worry about learning more about it. It doesn't really bother me. You want to know where I am getting all this information about this health care and the good and the bad then click on the following link by clicking here.


Also with this health care reform there has been a lot of arguements between the Republicans and Democrats. If you look on this link (click here) you will see exactly what I mean. The article is in favor of Barrack Obama who is a Democrat and Obama is for the Health Care reform of course. The article talks about what Obama did in the House after the bill was signed. If you look at the bottom of this page though you will see where someone is ticked off (obviously a Democrat). He is going off about how Republicans can not run this country and never have been able to and gave lots of examples from our history for when a Republican was in office.

~~~~~~~~~~

Here is an extra article that I really enjoyed reading and got into. It is about this Health Care thing but what I got into is the comments at the bottom of the page. I suggest you read it. I finally found some interesting political stuff. =] Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment