Twilight = Best book EVER!

Twilight is the best book that I have ever read. In fact I suggest to all of you that you read it right away. This book has everything in it, from romance to action to comedy. I don't see how anyone could not like this book. Everyone but one person I know that has read this book thinks it is absolutely amazing. It really is. I have already got a lot of people to read it and as much as they don't like reading they loved Twilight.

I love this book, and I am also one of them people that do not read much. I can only read a story if it is really good. I made it through Twilight within a week. Most books take me at least a month.

More about Twilight though:
It is a story about Vampires. Out of all the vampire stories you have probably heard of before, like where they can't go out in the sun and the die from garlic, Twilight's vampires are much different. You will have to read the book yourself to find out how. The two main characters are Belle and Edward, and like in any other story they fall in love with each other. Twilight also has three other books to it, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. All four of the books are great, but Twilight is the best of all!

1 comments:

I posted this just to see Mr. Eyler cry! BWAHAHAHAHAA!

 

Post a Comment