Worst Experience in a Fast Food Place

When I was about 7 or 8 my mom took me, my brother, and one of our friends to McDonalds. All of us kids ordered chicken nuggets. I was the first one to start eating and I took a bite out of one of my nuggets and there was black spots in it. I started to freak out and then my brother and our friend ripped open one of their chicken nuggets and they also had little black spots in it. So my mom took the nuggets back to get new ones.

The new ones we got also had the black spots in it. We finished up our fries and my mom took the chicken nuggets back up and I am pretty sure she got her money back also for that. I was scared to order chicken nuggets again from any McDonalds for at least 5 or so years. That is how bad I was freaked out over some little black spots. I get chicken nuggets all the time now though. I think I started getting them again when I so the comercails about them being all white meat and I figured if it says all white meat, it will be all white with no black spots in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment