Life with Zadie

Do you ever just randomly keep clicking the "next blog" link the top of the page? I know I do and sometimes I come across blogs that I just think to myself "Why did they even bother?" The other day though I came across a blog page that is not like any other blogs you are probably use to seeing. I really enjoyed it though. It is called Life with Zadie. You can click here to visit it. But before you do that you can read more about what I think about it and what it is.

The blog appears to be a mother that has posted pictures of her little girl ever since she was born. I think it was really interesting and I loved looking at all the pictures. It does really say much except about when the photos were taken and what the event was. I think it is a fantastic blog. I really liked all the photos. The little girl is adorable. I like that they don't have much said on the pictures and don't have hardly anything to read. Just having a blog of only pictures is something different and I like that. It must be hard for the lady to keep up with uploading pictures all the time, but I really like what she has done. There are also a few videos on the page. I haven't got to watch them yet but hope to soon.

There really is nothing I would improve on this page, but if I were to give any suggestions I would maybe tell her to write about some thing great that happened that day. I like the idea of only pictures though. There really is nothing I would improve about her page. I would like to ask her what gave her the idea to post pictures on an internet blog of her daughter from the day she was born and how she keeps up with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment