Now to get started let's talk about Brad and Angelina. I have talked about them once before in a recent blog a couple months ago about how there have been stories about them fighting and them breaking up, but they always end up getting back together anyways. Well how many of you have seen the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I feel like their relationship is like it is in that movie. They hate each other so much to the point where they are trying to hurt each other but show some affection. I feel like that is how they are now and how they will end up, but instead one of them will end up murdering the other just to get rid of all the gossip about them. One of them have to soon get tired of this all at some point.
Another topic is Miley Cyrus and her living with her boyfriend. Her dad did let a boyfriend live with them once before. He said anytime that they were in her bedroom the door was to be left open. She has gotten a new boyfriend since that one though and she is going to be turning 18. If the rumors about her moving in with her boyfriend are true I say she is going to end up pregnant in the next year.
Those are a couple of predictions I have for now. There are others, but I can't give away everything at once =]

0 comments:
Post a Comment