I have actually wanted a tattoo for a while now so if I was forced into getting one I would not care and it would not bother me. I have been wanting to get one on my foot. I don't know exactly what I would get yet. I don't want anything huge or massive that takes up the majority of my foot either. I like them small and simple.

Some ideas I have would be stars, just because I have seen so many people with foot tattoos of stars on their foot. Stars don't really have a meaning to them to me. I just think they look cute. But since so many people have tattoos of stars I been thinking I want something not so common. So then I started thinking about a butterfly or a dolphin. Both are like my favorite things, especially a dolphin being my favorite animal. I also been thinking about a saying on my foot, a short one.
My final decision though as of now is to get my name, Brittany, in fancy letters on my foot with either stars around it or a butterfly on top. I think I am aiming more towards the stars though.
0 comments:
Post a Comment