One of a kind!

Hello Everybody!

And welcome to my blog space.

My name is unknown and it will continue to be unknown for the rest of your life. You will never know. You can try to guess but I will not tell you.

In my spare time when I am not playing sports or reading a book I like to look at magazines. That is where I learn everything about celebrities and other things about those famous people! I also find out things by watching television and looking things up on the internet. This is why i decided to have my blog as celebrity gossip. It seems really easy to write about, since I already know so much and it is so easy to find out new things.

For more information that is actually about me continue reading here:
I love the summer time and to go swimming at least every other day. I never get tired of it. Florida is one of my favorite places that I have been so far, that and Tennessee and being in the mountains. Both places are very beautiful. Winter is the worse part of the year. The only thing I like about it is snowman and penguins and Christmas, I like to be with my family. They are the greatest! Trust me!

My Favorites:
I love Michael Jackson. He is pretty much amazing! The Twilight series are the best books ever, that is what I think anyways. George Lopez is my favorite show, along with Spongebob. I am a very random person. People think I am crazy. I love to play Guitar Hero and Spyro. Those are my two favorite video games. I get on Farmville everyday on Facebook. I do not care if you think I am lame.

ADIOS AMIGOS
- Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment