American Idol


It upsets me that Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol. The show is not going to be the same. Paula Abdul has already left, but in my opinion she does not matter, as much as Simon anyways. Simon was basically the whole show to me. He was about the only reason why I ever watched it. I love it when he made fun of the horrible singers and asked them to leave immediately and it was always surprising when he actually liked someone and gave a good comment about them.

It makes me mad though that he went to do just about the same thing, but it is in another country. It is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So I guess in a way I am a little mad at him.

Ellen however is coming on to the show. I actually enjoy watching her show, the Ellen Degeneres show. She is kind of funny every once in a while. She will probably make some great comments herself, but I don't think anything will ever compare to Simon.

The judges of American Idol of 2010 are Kara DioGuardi, Ellen Degeneres, and Randy Jackson and the host is still Ryan Seacrest. Kara DioGuardi seems like she was nervous trying to go into Paula position, with Simon who missed her so much in season 8. Kara had already took Paula's place as of season 8. She said she has been on Talkshows before though and it shouldn't be much pressure to not make it so awkward. She made it through it and now the three judges are what I have mentioned before for season 9.

Season 8 begins tonight, January 12, 2010. I am pumped even know I am going to miss the show because of my basketball game. UGH!

2 comments:

good blog,but saying Paula Abdul doesnt matter, kinda harsh.

 

Oh well. Get over it.. Ha. JK.. I just didn't like her as much.. But her and Simon fighting was quite hysterical.. Or where they had disagreements. Haha

 

Post a Comment