I do not even know where to begin at. I need help! You think you could give me ideas!!!
Well I can at least tell you right now in my life it is fantastic. Got a boyfriend. It has been less than a week SO I AM NOT IN LOVE. And I am not going to expect this to last forever! But I do really like him and he is pretty awesome =]
Besides that... I just graduated high school. Ready to start going to college. Sinclair and Wright State.. Haven't decided what I wanted to major in but I am thinking about nursing. If not.. I guess paralegal or something behind the desk in an office. That is my kind of environment.
Well that is all I have for now... Until I actually get to the interesting stuff. Oh.. I also am going to be starting to work at Krogers =] About time I got a job .. haha.
Anyways.. Next time I have a hilarious conversation in text or something I will post it. I had one but erased it. Haha. But some interesting stuff will come soon. I promise I will at least try. Any ideas then please speak your mind now!

0 comments:
Post a Comment